Vacation Part I: Family

My wife and I had a lovely vacation last week dividing our time between North and South Carolina. These pics are all from SC.

Dogpile on the pregnant lady! My wife Karen snuggles up with her sister Anne and brother-in-law Matt. You may remember Anne and Matt from their wedding pics.

Our beautiful niece Greta. What a doll! I swear she's 5 going on 16.

Our younger niece Cecilia. She is too cute! Seeing and getting to play with our two little nieces really gets us excited for our own arrival.

Daddy and daughter take a break from coloring. Adam is Karen's older brother. The lack of clothes is from Adam living on Lake Murray. We spent a lot of our time out on the water and swimming trying to deal with temps over 100!

Greta shows off her dancing skills during an improptu recital on the deck.


Unfortunately I neglected to get a group shot when we had everyone in one spot. Who knows the next time all 9 of us will be together! We had a great time hanging out with family in SC, but then it was time to head for the mountains. Look for those pics tomorrow.

No comments: