Lauren and Christopher, Palm Harbor White Chapel Wedding

Lauren and Christopher had their ceremony and reception at the Palm Harbor White Chapel. It's a very cool and historic location for a wedding. They had a lovely day and a lively reception!

Introducing the newlyweds...

I get dressed with a little help from my friends...

Christopher pauses for a moment of reflection before walking down the aisle.

Lauren pauses for a simple and elegant portrait.

The girls ham it up for the camera.

We strolled around the church taking advantage of all the cool architecture.


The sun peaks out from behind the White Chapel.

Three boys wait to do their part for the ceremony.

Lauren and Christopher join hands at the altar.

We ran out of light after the ceremony, so I got creative and mixed flash with the streetlights and the little bit of light left in the sky to make a few dynamic portraits.

I tried to squeeze every drop of light left in the evening sky for the last few shots.

Congratulations Lauren and Christopher! I had a great time covering your day and I wish you the best of luck in your new life together!

No comments: