Kathryn & Leo Holiday Portraits


Kathryn and Leo asked me to  photograph their holiday portraits for the third year in a row.  It's been fun getting to see Leo every year as he grows.  We headed downtown St. Pete with the intent to find some cool urban settings and a plan to catch some Christmas lights in the park.





I don't know; there could have been a board meeting happening inside this office but it was a complete mirror to us.


Exactly what we were looking for.

Focused on just Leo for a bit.



OK everybody, lick your chops on three.  Good boy.



Everybody in the tree!  I love it.

This would be their album cover.

"My tree."


I had a blast running around with Leo.  Here he is, swallowed by the banyan tree.

Snuck into the Vinoy for a lobby shot.

It was pretty dark by the time we made it to the Christmas lights but we rallied for some festive images.



There it is; another year in the bag.  Thanks for choosing me to capture these images and special thanks to Leo for hoofin it across da burg in brand new Chucky Ts.

No comments: