Grayson Newborn Shoot


Wow. Been away for a long time. Sorry about that. A lot has gone on since I last blogged so I have plenty to catch up on. First off, we'll start with baby Grayson. We got our first peak at Grayson during Krystal and Austin's maternity shoot a few months ago.

Full length shot. Notice the blurred fist; this boy is ready to move! He did not want to sit still.

Did a mix of available light and flash; this is by the bedroom window.

Closeup of some baby bits.

Took him outside for a change of scenery; and to soothe him with some outdoor vibes.

Austin holds him close.

Family time.

While working some closeups of Krystal holding Grayson, I noticed Austin watching fondly from afar.

Smooch.

Big smiles for mama.

Mom and dad focus on each other; Grayson keeps an eye on me.

Your family portrait just changed forever.


Taking pictures wears me out too.

Peaceful.

Congratulations Krystal and Austin. Grayson is a beautiful addition. I look forward to watching this guy develop into a big boy. Thanks for thinking of me to capture these important photos.

No comments: