Newest Vanessa Pics

Recently I wanted to get some good black-and-white photos of Vanessa. And since she had just started being able to hold her head up, I thought it was time to try some.

These setups are nice and simple, allowing the focus to be on Vanessa.


Mommy came over and helped make Vanessa smile while I took pictures. But then we decided to have her get in a few of the shots.

This one is just hilarious. It reminds me of one of those self-portraits you might take with a friend while you're out partying (it looks like Vanessa's hand is stretched out holding the camera).


Vanessa having some fun with mommy.


It's easy to get good photos of these two interacting.


What the heck, let's all get on the floor for a fun family portrait! This was a spur-of-the-moment shoot that ended up producing some very memorable photos that I know we'll cherish for years to come.

No comments: